Friday, September 10, 2021

Card of the Day - Another Stellar Birthday!

Hello and welcome back! I've got another space themed birthday card today. I used this set a couple of weeks ago for a 5-year-old boy, but this card is for a 9-year-old girl who is fascinated with all things space-y!


This design is almost the same as the previous card but I did make a few changes. I have used Shimmery White Embossing Paste for a little more sparkle, and I made this one an interlocking circle fun fold card. I also let the dog keep her bone by coloring in the white cardstock with the Misty Moonlight Light Stampin' Blend marker to blend in with the background.


I also located my moon stamp this time so I didn't have to create a moon on my own! 


This fun fold card was created for the challenge at SUO Challenges and the Up In The Air challenge at As You See It.



Thanks for stopping by, and happy stamping!

--Cindi


Supplies used (all Stampin' Up!):

Stamp sets - Stellar Birthday, To The Moon

Paper - Misty Moonlight, Balmy Blue, Smoky Slate, Whisper White, Daffodil Delight cardstock; Silver Glimmer Paper

Ink/Coloring Tools - Memento Tuxedo Black, Misty Moonlight, Daffodil Delight; Stampin' Blends: Basic Black Light, Call Me Clover Light, Cinnamon Cider Dark, Daffodil Delight Dark and Light, Misty Moonlight Light, Petal Pink Light, Poppy Parade Light, Pumpkin Pie Dark, Smoky Slate Light, So Saffron Light, Color Lifter

Accessories - Shimmery White Embossing Paste

Tools - Big Shot, Layering Circles Dies, Circles Collection Framelits, Star Stencil from Paper Pumpkin kit, Multipurpose Liquid Glue, Stampin' Dimensionals


 

7 comments:

  1. Ah ha - a perfect interlock! So fun, and I love the rich colors of your spacy theme! She's going to love it! Thanks so much for playing at SUO!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Cindi super interlocking circle funfold card I think the 9yr old girl is going to love her space card its brilliant. Thanks for taking part in the SUOchallenge hope to see you next time x Natalie Arnold

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, my goodness! How perfect is this for an In The Air Theme Challenge! Some little girl/future astronaut is going to love this card! Thanks for joining us at As You See It Challenges this time, Cindi!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is amazing!! The entire card is a perfect representation of outer space. The interlocking moon is perfect. Thanks for joining SUO Challenges this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so stinking cute! I love this little set. Thank you so much for participating along with us at SUOChallenges.com. We hope that you join us for our new challenge today.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how the circle pieces interlock, that's adorable! Thank you for playing along with us at SUO Challenges, hope to see you in our gallery again for a new challenge starting today!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a super card for a space-minded poppet! I do love the sparkly circle locking so perfectly with the planet with astronaut. I've been thinking of getting this set, so it's great to see it being used so well. Thanks for playing along with us at As You See It Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! Your feedback is important to me!