Friday, September 17, 2021

Card of the Day - Happy for You!

 Hello and welcome back! Today's card is for my sister who just moved from Arizona to Texas to a brand new home.

I used the sketch from Freshly Made Sketches but instead of squares, I die cut these cute little houses from the Home Together Dies. The linen thread bow stands in for the branch.


I used the label die from Give it a Whirl for the sentiment. To make it stand out a bit more I used my Night of Navy Stampin' Write Marker and ran it around the edge.



Thanks for stopping by, and happy stamping!

--Cindi


Supplies used (all Stampin' Up!):

Stamp set - In The City

Paper - Basic White Thick Cardstock; Cajun Craze, Night of Navy, Mossy Meadow, and Sahara Sand cardstock

Ink/Coloring Tools - Night of Navy, Pumpkin Pie, Sahara Sand, Mango Melody; Stampin' Write Markers: Daffodil Delight, Night of Navy

Accessories - Linen Thread

Tools - Big Shot, Brick & Mortar 3D Embossing Folder, Give it a Whirl Dies, Home Together Dies, Multipurpose Liquid Glue, Black Stampin' Dimensionals, Mini Glue Dots

2 comments:

  1. LOVE it and so perfect for your sister! The trio of houses are so cute on the brick background. Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty take on the sketch! I just love those cute little houses. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! Your feedback is important to me!