Saturday, January 23, 2021

Card of the Day - Paper Blooms Mystery Stamping

 Hello and welcome back! Today I'm sharing a card that I made during my latest upline meeting. She sent us instructions for the pieces to cut and we assembled them during our Zoom meeting. It was kind of funny how many of us chose the same DSP! Here's a photo of the card:


Here are the dimensions for the pieces I cut:

dark folded card base cut 5-1/2" x 8-1/2" (I used Night of Navy)

designer series paper -  3 vertical oriented cut 1" x 3", can be different or all the same pattern (I used Paper Blooms)

accent color that coordinates with your DSP - 2 pieces cut 1" x 5-1/4" (I used Seaside Spray)

white or vanilla cut 3-1/2" x 4"

stamped greeting that is punched or die cut

accent ribbon bow



You can see the placement of each of the elements in the photo above. Instead of an accent bow, I tied the ribbon around the white piece before popping it up on the card front with dimensionals. Since the large piece is popped, I just glued the punched sentiment and tucked it under the ribbon. I added a few champagne rhinestones to some flower centers for some bling. I thought about using the regular rhinestones but I like the contrast better.

We made another card, but I had not prepared my "kit," so I'll share a card with those instructions tomorrow.

Thanks for stopping by, and have a great day!

--Cindi


Supplies used (all Stampin' Up!):

Stamp sets - Happy Thoughts, Flower Shop (envelope)

Paper - Whisper White, Night of Navy, and Seaside Spray cardstock; Paper Blooms DSP

Ink - Night of Navy, Seaside Spray

Accessories - Champagne Rhinestones, Seaside Spray Metallic Ribbon

Tools - Story Label Punch, Multipurpose Liquid Glue, Mini Glue Dots, Stampin' Dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! Your feedback is important to me!