Sunday, January 31, 2021

Card of the Day - Senior Years

Hello and welcome back! Today's card is for a friend who's birthday I missed this week - oops!

I've had this stamped and colored image on my work table for a while now, but hadn't decided how to use it. I think it's perfect for this card. I layered it with some flowery DSP and added the gingham ribbon to dress it up.


 I like the subtle detailing on the die cut labels.

This design was inspired by the challenge at Just Add Ink. There are borders on my stamped pieces and a lovely bow! :)

Thanks for stopping by, and have a great day!

--Cindi


Supplies used (all Stampin' Up!):

Stamp sets - Senior Years, Approaching Perfection

Paper - Whisper White Thick Cardstock; Whisper White and Magenta Madness Cardstock; Flowers for Every Season DSP

Ink/Coloring Tools - Memento Tuxedo Black, Magenta Madness; Stampin' Blends: So Saffron Dark, Purple Posy Dark and Light, Basic Black Dark and Light, Smoky Slate Light, Ivory

Accessories - Flowers for Every Season Ribbon Combo Pack

Tools - Big Shot, Hippo & Friends Dies, Lovely Labels Pick a Punch, Multipurpose Liquid Glue, Stampin' Dimensionals

2 comments:

  1. Such a fun card, Cindi. I'm sure when your friend receives this the delay will be forgiven :) Thanks for sharing with us at Just Add Ink this week. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha - this is so funny! Sentiments like that really make ya giggle. Great shapes and lovely large bow. Chantell Just Add Ink

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! Your feedback is important to me!