Monday, February 8, 2021

Dino Days Baby Framed Art

Hello and welcome back! Today's project is something I've been putting off for waaaaay too long! My niece's little boy is turning one next week and I never made the framed art piece I planned. And since I made one for his older sister (you can see that HERE), I knew he needed one too. Since his birthday is coming up, I figured this would be a good time to make and send it. 


My niece has dinosaurs everywhere for both of the kids, so this was a no-brainer! The center piece was CASEd from last year's Annual Catalog. I finally had a chance to use one of my new Blending Brushes on the egg shell. I loved it, and will definitely try some more techniques using them!


 

I was excited to get a sheet of the Pretty Peacock foil paper from my upline's stash - it was perfect for the letters.


And here's what it looks like all framed and ready to be shipped:


I'll have to include a note begging for forgiveness! 😊 Tomorrow, I'll be posting Holden's birthday card, so come back and check it out!

Thanks for stopping by, and have a great day!

--Cindi


Supplies used (all Stampin' Up! unless noted):

Stamp sets - Dino Days, Project Life Date It

Paper - Whisper White, Pretty Peacock, Old Olive, and Pineapple Punch Cardstock; Pool Party Core'dinations cardstock; Vellum Cardstock; Noble Peacock Foil Sheets; Dinoroar DSP; Strathmore Cold Press Watercolor Paper (non-SU)

Ink - Pretty Peacock, Old Olive, Mango Melody, Flirty Flamingo, Lovely Lipstick, Pool Party, Pineapple Punch

Accessories - Country Club Twine Combo Pack, Silver Brads

Tools - Big Shot, Dino Dies, Large Letters Framelits, Mini Glue Dots, Multipurpose Liquid Glue, Stampin' Dimensionals, Mini Stampin' Dimensionals, Foam Adhesive Strips


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! Your feedback is important to me!