Tuesday, February 9, 2021

Card of the Day - Dino First Birthday

Hello and welcome back! As I promised yesterday, here is the card for my grand nephew's first birthday:

I wanted to make a card to coordinate with the framed art I posted yesterday, so I've used the same stamp set and DSP.


 The design was inspired by the sketch challenge at Sunday Stamps.


Thanks for stopping by, and have a great day!

--Cindi


Supplies used (all Stampin' Up!):

Stamp sets - Dino Days, Zany Zebras, Number of Years (inside sentiment)

Paper - Pool Party, Pretty Peacock, Whisper White, Pineapple Punch, and Old Olive Cardstock; Dinoroar DSP

Ink - Pineapple Punch, Pretty Peacock, Pool Party, Flirty Flamingo, Mango Melody, Lovely Lipstick

Accessories - Denim Ribbon

Tools - Big Shot, Dino Dies, Fringe Scissors, Multipurpose Liquid Glue, Mini Glue Dots, Stampin' Dimensionals, Mini Stampin' Dimensionals

5 comments:

  1. GrrRRrr! These guys are so cute, and so fun in their bright colors! Thanks so much for playing at Sunday Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a Lovely card! The dinos are soooo cute! Great happy colors too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMGosh, these dinos are adorable! I love the fringe grass you added - perfect! Thanks for joining Sunday Stamps this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my word, could this be any cuter? I love all those dinosaurs. This is a fabulous way to use this sketch! SO creative! Thank you for joining us at Sunday Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Waaaayyy to cute! I love everything about your fun dinosaurs! Great card, Cindi. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Sunday Stamps!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! Your feedback is important to me!