Monday, March 29, 2021

Card of the Day - Everything Amazing Birthday

 Hello and welcome back! Once again, I'm behind on birthday cards, so I made a stack of these.


This is another one of my sets that had not yet been inked. The Stamparatus is great for lining up the inserted words and stamping a lot of cards. This card uses a mix of current and "vintage" products. 

The design was inspired by the challenge at Paper Craft Crew


Thanks for stopping by, and have a great day!

--Cindi


Supplies used (all Stampin' Up!):

Stamp sets - Everything Amazing, Botanicals for You (inside sentiment)

Paper - Whisper White Thick Cardstock; Sahara Sand and Whisper White Cardstock; It's My Party DSP

Ink - Mint Macaron, Crushed Curry

Accessories - It's My Party Enamel Dots, Crushed Curry Bakers Twine

Tools - Big Shot, Stitched Rectangles Dies, Stamparatus, Multipurpose Liquid Glue, Stampin' Dimensionals




1 comment:

  1. This is such a cute card, Cindi! Love your yellow & white bakers twine. And the DSP is so fun. Thanks for joining the Paper Craft Crew this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! Your feedback is important to me!