Sunday, June 6, 2021

Card of the Day - It's For You!

Hello and welcome back! Today I have another birthday card.

I wanted to use this DSP from Sale-A-Bration this year, so I consulted my trusty Color Coach to come up with this combination. The cardstock colors are all current, but the other elements are all retired. The candles are from an old builder wheel stamp. I unmounted all of my wheel stamps a few years ago and backed them with EZ Foam so I can use them in my Stamparatus. It works really well and they take up a lot less room!



 This design was inspired by the sketch challenge at Paper Craft Crew.


Thanks for stopping by, and happy stamping!

--Cindi


Supplies used (all Stampin' Up!):

Stamp sets - Amazing Birthday, Candle Crazy Builder Wheel

Paper - Whisper White Thick Cardstock; Bermuda Bay, Crushed Curry, Rich Razzleberry, and Whisper White Cardstock; Oh So Ombre DSP

Ink - Bermuda Bay

Tools - Big Shot, Confetti Embossing Folder, Stamparatus, 1-1/4" Circle Punch, 1-3/8" Small Scallop Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals, Multipurpose Liquid Glue

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! Your feedback is important to me!