Wednesday, June 30, 2021

CASEing the Catalog - Pretty Perennials

Hello and welcome back! I haven't CASEd a card in a while, so I thought I'd do this one before the catalog is done tonight!

The original version of this card appears on page 31 of the January-June Mini Catalog. I've changed the colors and the details of the sentiment but it's basically the same card. It always makes me nervous to stamp directly on the card front, so I added a layer of Highland Heather under the front panel to make it stand out a bit more.


I added some ink splatter with my Water Painter and Pear Pizzazz ink for a little texture, then pulled out some old Gingham Gala sequins for some bling.





 I couldn't decide which color of ribbon I liked better, so I made one card with each color. Which one do you like most?

Thanks for stopping by, and happy stamping!

--Cindi


Supplies used (all Stampin' Up!):

Stamp sets - Pretty Perennials, Approaching Perfection (inside sentiment)

Paper - Basic White Thick Cardstock; Whisper White, Highland Heather, and Pool Party Cardstocks

Ink - Memento Tuxedo Black, Highland Heather, Pumpkin Pie, Pool Party, Pear Pizzazz, Mossy Meadow

Accessories - Playing With Patterns Ribbon Combo Pack, Gingham Gala Organdy Ribbon Combo Pack, Gingham Gala Adhesive-Backed Sequins

Tools - Big Shot, Tasteful Labels Dies, Water Painters, Multipurpose Liquid Glue, Stampin' Dimensionals, Mini Stampin' Dimensionals, Mini Glue Dots

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! Your feedback is important to me!