Friday, June 25, 2021

Card of the Day - Another Dino Birthday!

 Hello and welcome back! Today's card is for my great-niece, who is celebrating her 4th birthday.

I have to say, I've gotten a lot of mileage out of this set! Both of my niece's little ones have been the recipient of cards made with these cute dinosaurs, and my great-nephew even got a framed art birth sampler made with this set. If you do a search for Dino Days on this blog, you'll find all of these and more! 


Since I used the retired Dinoroar DSP, I was able to make use of some retired Lovely Lipstick cardstock and ink as well - perfect for a little girl who loves dinos! Some Artistry Blooms Adhesive Sequins added just the right amount of bling.



And I couldn't forget the inside of the card.

This design was inspired by the sketch challenge at Paper Craft Crew.


Thanks for stopping by, and happy stamping!

--Cindi


Supplies used (all Stampin' Up!):

Stamp sets - Dino Days, Zany Zebras (inside sentiment)

Paper - Basic White Thick Cardstock; Flirty Flamingo, Lovely Lipstick, and Whisper White Cardstock; Dinoroar DSP

Ink - Mango Melody, Flirty Flamingo, Old Olive, Pool Party, Lovely Lipstick, Soft Suede, Sahara Sand

Accessories - Old Olive Linen Thread, Artistry Blooms Adhesive Sequins

Tools - Big Shot, Dino Dies, Starburst Framelits, Detailed Trio Punch, Multipurpose Liquid Glue, Stampin' Dimensionals, Mini Stampin' Dimensionals, Mini Glue Dots

1 comment:

  1. I totally love this card, Cindi! Great take on this weeks sketch. Thanks for joining the Paper Craft Crew this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! Your feedback is important to me!