Saturday, February 5, 2022

Biggest Wish Birthday

 Hello and welcome back! I've been posting a lot because I need lots of cards this week. Between February 14 and February 18 I have 15 friends and relatives with birthdays and anniversaries! Add in Valentine's Day and I'm going a little crazy right now! Anyway, here's my latest card.

I used the color challenge at Hand Stamped Sentiments and the minimalist challenge at Just Add Ink for inspiration.





This card was so easy to make using the Stamparatus. These words are the perfect size for hinge step stamping.


I wanted to add a bit of texture so I used the Checks & Dots embossing folders on the card fronts. I couldn't decide which one I liked better, so I used them both!



Thanks for stopping by, and happy stamping!

--Cindi


Supplies used (all Stampin' Up!):

Stamp set - Biggest Wish

Paper - Daffodil Delight, Pumpkin Pie, and Basic White cardstock

Ink - Daffodil Delight, Pumpkin Pie, Petal Pink, Memento Tuxedo Black

Tools - Stamparatus, Big Shot, Checks & Dots Embossing Folders, Multipurpose Liquid Glue

6 comments:

  1. Such a cute card! Using the different colors for each line of "Happy" was so clever. Good thing it is a simple design so you can make so many for all the birthdays you have coming up! Thanks so much for joining HSS this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great take in using the color combo! Love how you used the different embossing folders and how you stamped the sentiments. Thanks for joining us at Hand Stamped Sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woo - you ARE busy! This is a great one for your pile on of birthdays - love it in our cheery colors - and that embossing is perfect behind the sentiments panel! Love it! Thanks so much for playing at Hand Stamped Sentiments!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cindi, loving all the texture. The repeat is very effective and showcases the HSS colors perfectly. Thanks for joining us! Cheers, Jolanda - DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. The repeated sentiment is such a fun way to add colour and interest Cindi. Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink this week. Kim

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great way to use these stamps - the repeat stamping is very effective. Chantell Just Add Ink

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! Your feedback is important to me!