Wednesday, February 2, 2022

Quilted Birthday

Hello and welcome back! February is a busy birthday month for me, so I'm making lots of cards. Here's another for today.

The "cozy" challenge at Inkspirational and the color & inspiration challenge at Sunday Stamps inspired this design. After all, what's more cozy than a quilt?






 I was very excited when I realized, after debossing the card front and quilt motif separately, that I could line them up perfectly! That was serendipitous for sure! I made another card with the front embossed instead but I like this one better. It looks more like actual quilt stitching to me.

Thanks for stopping by, and happy stamping!

--Cindi


Supplies used (all Stampin' Up!):

Stamp sets - Balloon Celebration, Christmas Quilt, Happy & Heartfelt (inside sentiment)

Paper - Smoky Slate, Real Red, Blushing Bride, Basic Gray, and Basic White cardstock

Ink - Real Red, Blushing Bride, Basic Gray, Memento Tuxedo Black

Accessories - Resin Hearts Embellishments

Tools - Big Shot, Quilt Builder Dies, Quilt Top Embossing Folder, Multipurpose Liquid Glue, Mini Stampin' Dimensionals

2 comments:

  1. Love the quilted look of your card! Perfect way to use those colors. Thanks for joining us at Sunday Stamps, hope to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, Cindi - this set is a favorite of mine, and you have SO achieved the quilt look! Just perfect, and so sweet in our cozy colors, lol... Thanks so much for playing at Sunday Stamps!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! Your feedback is important to me!