Wednesday, February 2, 2022

Celebrate Your Day!

 Hello and welcome back! Today's card is a CAS (clean and simple) birthday card.

I was inspired by the tic tac toe challenge at The Paper Players


I started out with just the left column in mind, but it turned out to be a "cover all"! I used the negative space from a die-cut circle as a stencil to create the rainbow with sponge daubers. I stamped the flower on top of the rainbow, then added the brass butterflies and a couple of gems for sparkle on this CAS birthday card - and that's all the squares! 



Thanks for stopping by, and happy stamping! 

--Cindi


Supplies used (all Stampin' Up!):

Stamp sets - Encircled in Friendship, Designer Tin of Cards

Paper - Basic White Thick Cardstock

Ink - Real Red, Pumpkin Pie, Daffodil Delight, Granny Apple Green, Balmy Blue, Highland Heather, Gorgeous Grape

Accessories - Garden Gems, Brushed Brass Butterflies

Tools - Big Shot, Layering Circles Dies, Detailed Trio Punch, Sponge Daubers

1 comment:

  1. Cindi your card is so creative and a tictactoe triumph! I love the rainbow stencilled circle behind your flowers - so creative! Thanks for playing along with my TicTacToe Challenge over at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! Your feedback is important to me!