Saturday, February 4, 2023

Back on Your Feet

 Hello and welcome back! Here's another card for today:

For this card I used this week's challenge at Freshly Made Sketches.


A friend recently had foot surgery and is laid up for a bit. I thought this might cheer her up! (She's a bookstore owner, so she is not lacking for things to do!)



After stamping and coloring the turtle, I fussy cut him. Those little toes were a pain! I stamped the image again on the DSP and then popped him up. I love the added dimension!

Thanks for stopping by, and happy stamping!

--Cindi


Supplies used (all Stampin' Up!):

Stamp set - Back on Your Feet

Paper - Basic White, Granny Apple Green, and Mossy Meadow Cardstock; Tropical Escape DSP

Ink - Memento Tuxedo Black; Stampin' Blends: Daffodil Delight Dark and Light, Old Olive Dark and Light

Tools - Big Shot, Fern 3D Embossing Folder, Multipurpose Liquid Glue, Stampin' Dimensionals, Mini Stampin' Dimensionals 

3 comments:

  1. I have always loved the characters in this stamp set and the turtle is so sweet. I love how he's on trouble on it's back and the beautiful fern background. Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute! I think this will definitely cheer your friend up. It brought a smile to my face! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this turtle is just the cutest! And looks fabulous with the monochromatic elements. Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! Your feedback is important to me!