Friday, February 17, 2023

White Poinsettia

 Hello and welcome back! Here's today's card:

This card was created for the challenges at Christmas Card Throwdown and Hand Stamped Sentiments.



A card with no sentiment is unusual for me, but without one, I can use this for whatever I need. The color challenge allowed for some sparkle, so I added a layer of Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Paper under the flocked vellum. The Poinsettia Dies have some subtle embossing detail on the petals to define them a bit better.



Thanks for stopping by, and happy stamping!

--Cindi


Supplies used (all Stampin' Up!):

Paper - Basic White Thick Cardstock, Basic White Cardstock, Plush Poinsettia Specialty DSP, Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Paper

Tools - Big Shot, Poinsettia Dies, Multipurpose Liquid Glue, Stampin' Dimensionals

6 comments:

  1. Such a lovely soft card! I love having cards in my stash without sentiments for that one unusual card you always need. The panels of dsp are so sweet against the card panel. Thanks for joining the hand stamped sentiments challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful white christmas card! Thanks for playing at 52 CCT challange.

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a lovely card you have made to share with us this week at 52 CCT. Thanks so much. Smiles, Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous white on white, Cindi - love that flocking, too - great place to feature it! I love seeing Christmas cards all year! Thanks so much for playing at Hand Stamped Sentiments!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cindi, I am a sucker for white-on-white. Beautiful card. Can't quite bring myself to start on the 2023 Christmas band wagon yet, but good on you! Thanks for joining us at HSS this round. Cheers, Jolanda - DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely winter card all in white! The design is perfect and I love the lovely vellum paper on the glimmer paper with a poinsettia. Very clever idea to made a card without a sentiment and add it later. Thanks for joining us at 52CCT.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! Your feedback is important to me!