Monday, February 6, 2023

Anniversary Love Notes

 Hello and welcome back! Here's today's card:

I used several challenges as inspiration for this card: Hand Stamped Sentiments, Color Throwdown, Shopping Our Stash, and Sunday Stamps Challenge.


 


My other inspiration for this card is my friends and my sister, who both have wedding anniversaries on Valentine's Day. Their cards usually take on a Valentine theme, and this year is no different! I used a heart in the center instead of the circle in the Sunday Stamps sketch and added little love note envelopes instead of floral accents.


To bring in the colors for the Color Throwdown challenge, I used Soft Sea Foam as the green in the card base and small hearts on the envelopes, kraft paper for the envelopes as the brown, and stamped on the love notes in Blushing Bride for the pink. I think the red is obvious!

Thanks for stopping by, and happy stamping!

--Cindi


Supplies used (all Stampin' Up!):

Stamp sets - Sealed With Love, Occasionally Funny

Paper - Basic White, Soft Sea Foam, and Real Red Cardstock; Kraft Paper; Sending Love DSP

Ink - Real Red, Blushing Bride

Tools - Big Shot, Sweet & Sassy Framelits, Love Notes Framelits, Stylish Shapes Dies, Timeworn Type 3D Embossing Folder, Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack, Multipurpose Liquid Glue, Mini Stampin' Dimensionals, Mini Glue Dots

9 comments:

  1. Cindi, this is the sweetest Valentine/ Anniversary card! I love the little love notes and that big, red heart! Perfect for our challenge! SO happy you joined us at Sunday Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the layout of your card and adding the little letters was so clever! Thanks for joining the HSS challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love notes...perfect!! I love your take on our sketch!! Thanks for playing along with our sketch challenge over @ Sunday Stamps! -Deb Horst, DT #SSC302

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, these sweet little love notes!!! I'm a sucker for anything mini! Too fun! Thanks for playing along with us at HSS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well of course this card was also created for this other challenge that I am on the design team for...how did I miss it!! You rocked both challenges!! Way to go shopping your stash!! Thanks for playing along with our "love is in the air" challenge over at Shopping Our Stash!! -Deb Horst, DT #SOS489

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love, Love, Love the little envelopes! So cute! Thanks for joining us at Hand Stamped Sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  7. How sweet! Love the mini envelope pair. Thanks for joining us for this week's Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Glorious, Cindi - I've always loved these tiny envelopes! Such a fun and playful design! Thanks so much for playing at Hand Stamped Sentiments!

    ReplyDelete
  9. How fun with the little love note little envelopes! I love the heart as the center shape. Thank you for sharing with us on Sunday Stamps.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! Your feedback is important to me!