Sunday, February 5, 2023

People Like You...

 Hello and welcome back! Here's today's card:

This card is for the stitching challenge at Double Trouble. I didn't have any mythical or magical creatures in my stash, but I've got lots of stitched stuff!


There is stitching on the floral panel and the border of the sentiment label, as well as the beautiful needlepoint stitching in the DSP. I tied a bit of linen thread around the banner to add some actual fiber to the card, then added a single Opal Round to the center of the stitched flower for some sparkle. And I don't know why, but no matter how hard I try to center these types of embellishments, they always seem to shift!


Thanks for stopping by, and happy stamping!

--Cindi


Supplies used (all Stampin' Up!):

Stamp set - Needle & Thread

Paper - Basic White and Balmy Blue Cardstock; Needlepoint Nook DSP

Ink - Flirty Flamingo

Accessories - Old Olive Linen Thread, Opal Rounds

Tools - Big Shot, Needlepoint Elements Dies, Scalloped Contours Dies, Pretty Label Punch, Multipurpose Liquid Glue, Stampin' Dimensionals, Mini Glue Dots


2 comments:

  1. I remember that paper and stamp set - so very pretty! Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How pretty, and the perfect die for our challenge. Thanks so much for joining us at Double Trouble!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! Your feedback is important to me!