Sunday, February 12, 2023

Moving Forward Birthday

 Hello and welcome back! Here's today's card:

I used this week's sketch at Freshly Made Sketches for inspiration.


I have a great-nephew who is turning 3 this week, so this is for him. He and his sister usually get dinosaur-themed cards, but I thought I'd go with something different this year.

I'm pretty sure that this image is a tricycle, even though you can only see two wheels, so I thought it was appropriate for a little guy. The sentiment was stamped on a banner of Poppy Parade and placed to cover up the sentiment that is included as part of the stamped image. The trike and sentiment banner were embellished with Silver Mini Brads and the card front was embellished with some bits from the All The Trimmings Embellishments.



Thanks for stopping by, and happy stamping! (I'm now off to watch the Super Bowl - Fly, Eagles, Fly! 🏈)

--Cindi


Supplies used (all Stampin' Up!):

Stamp sets - Moving Forward, Awesome Otters

Paper - Basic White Thick Cardstock; Basic White and Poppy Parade Cardstock; Just Add Cake DSP

Ink - Misty Moonlight

Accessories - Silver Mini Brads, All The Trimmings Embellishments

Tools - Big Shot, Layering Circles Dies, Stylish Shapes Dies, Multipurpose Liquid Glue, Stampin' Dimensionals

1 comment:

  1. Love everything about this! That retired DSP is one of my faves! Sweet bike! Glad you joined us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! Your feedback is important to me!