Friday, November 13, 2020

Card of the Day - Best Anniversary Ever

 Hello and welcome back! While today's card is not part of my unloved stamps challenge, I have used some retired paper and embellishments.


As it turns out, I do have several anniversaries this month, and since they are all members of my church, I felt like I needed to give them different cards. Not that they would be comparing, but you never know!

I love the bright and cheery colors in this suite, perfect for this time of year when the light is disappearing and everything looks dreary.

I'll be hand delivering this card because I don't think the buttons will make it through the mail, but they are cute!


This design was inspired by the sketch challenge at Fab Friday Challenges.




Thanks for stopping by, and have a great day!

--Cindi


Supplies used (all Stampin' Up!):

Stamp sets - Peaceful Moments, Best Day Ever (inside sentiment and envelope)

Paper - Coastal Cabana and Whisper White Cardstock, Best Year Ever DSP

Ink - Calypso Coral, Coastal Cabana, Crushed Curry

Accessories - Best Year Ever Ribbon and Buttons

Tools - Big Shot, Stitched Rectangles Dies, Multipurpose Liquid Glue, Stampin' Dimensionals, Mini Glue Dots

2 comments:

  1. Aw! I loved this paper and probably still have some scraps around. Great design to show off the different patterns with the different layers. Thanks for sharing at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, Cindi - I loved this paper, too - I think I still have a little myself, lol. It looks splendid layered this way - gorgeous! Thanks so much for playing at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! Your feedback is important to me!