Sunday, November 29, 2020

Card of the Day - Joy & Peace

Hello and welcome back! Well, now that Thanksgiving is over, it's time to get started on my Christmas cards.


 Once again, I'm using a stamp set that hasn't been inked yet. But I have a good excuse - it's a new holiday set and this is one of my first holiday cards! The coordinating dies for this stamp set open up lots of possibilities for layering but I wanted to keep this card kind of simple. 


This design was inspired by the challenge at Freshly Made Sketches.


Thanks for stopping by, and have a great day!

--Cindi


Supplies used (all Stampin' Up!):

Stamp set - Peace & Joy

Paper - Whisper White Thick Cardstock; Whisper White, Seaside Spray, and Night of Navy Cardstock; Feels Like Frost Specialty DSP

Ink - Night of Navy, Seaside Spray

Accessories - Whisper White Polka-Dot Tulle Ribbon, Basic Jewels Rhinestones

Tools - Big Shot, Joy Dies, Multipurpose Liquid Glue, Stampin' Dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! Your feedback is important to me!