Thursday, November 12, 2020

Card of the Day - Posted for You

Hello and welcome back! Today I'm back to my personal unloved stamp challenge. I found a card by Sharon Davies on Pinterest and decided to try it with some different colors. Here's my take:


Once again I'm in need of anniversary cards, so I thought this sentiment was appropriate. I wasn't sure if the Terracotta Tile ink would show up on the DSP and thought about using Mossy Meadow instead, but I think it works. I made a couple of adjustments to the original card, adding a layer of cardstock and DSP instead of stamping the background. The original post also had measurements, but the DSP added to the punched pieces needed to be trimmed a bit more to fit. I also added the bow with the new Mossy Meadow braided linen trim that's coming in the January-June 2021 catalog. Isn't it lovely?


A stamped flower from the set on the envelope and the card is ready to go. Remember, no naked envelopes! :)

Thanks for stopping by, and have a great day!

--Cindi



Supplies used (all Stampin' Up!):

Stamp sets - Posted for You, Many Mates (inside sentiment)
Paper - Whisper White Thick Cardstock; Terracotta Tile and Whisper White Cardstock; Ornate Garden DSP
Ink - Terracotta Tile
Accessories - Mossy Meadow Braided Linen Trim
Tools - Rectangular Postage Stamp Punch, Multipurpose Liquid Glue, Stampin' Dimensionals, Mini Glue Dots


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! Your feedback is important to me!