Saturday, November 21, 2020

Card of the Day - Pattern Play

Hello and welcome back! Continuing with my unloved stamps challenge, today I've got Pattern Play.


I needed some masculine birthday cards, so I thought this would be a good set to use. I used the hinge-step technique to stamp the card base, and then just added some of the coordinating Playing With Patterns DSP, and a sentiment from Happiest of Birthdays.



This design was inspired by the challenge at CAS(E) This Sketch.


Thanks for stopping by, and have a great day!

--Cindi



Supplies used (all Stampin' Up!):

Stamp sets - Pattern Play, Happiest of Birthdays
Paper - Night of Navy, Misty Moonlight, and Whisper White Cardstock; Playing With Patterns DSP
Ink - Night of Navy
Tools - Big Shot, Stitched Shapes Framelits, Stamparatus, Multipurpose Liquid Glue, Stampin' Dimensionals
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! Your feedback is important to me!