Wednesday, November 4, 2020

Card of the Day - Special Birthday

Hello and welcome back! This is my third post of the day, since I've been hanging out in my stamp studio to avoid the news. I posted my card-sending accountability chart on Facebook the other day and asked my friends to let me know if there were any upcoming birthdays or anniversaries that I could add to my list.



Well, one of my friends told me that she had just celebrated a special birthday, so I obviously needed to make a special card for her!



I made one similar to this a few years ago, but never blogged it, so I'm making up for it now! This will be hand delivered, so I was able to go a bit crazy with the bow and embellishment. I miss these colors.


And, as it turns out, the challenge this week at Retro Rubber is Anything Goes! The stamp sets I used were from 2016.


Thanks for stopping by, and have a great day!

--Cindi



Supplies used (all Stampin' Up!):

Stamp sets - Something to Say, Number of Years
Paper - Pistachio Pudding, Crisp Canteloupe, and Whisper White Cardstock; Gold Glimmer Paper, Gold Soiree Specialty DSP
Ink - Watermelon Wonder
Accessories - Watermelon Wonder 1" Dotted Lace Trim, In Color Boutique Details
Tools - Big Shot, Large Numbers Framelits, Multipurpose Liquid Glue, Stampin' Dimensionals, Mini Glue Dots

1 comment:

  1. Well, your friend surely loves this beautiful card, love the colors and the very sparkly #65, the ribbon is a lovely detail.
    Thank you for sharing with us at RETRO RUBBER.
    Styay healthy and safe.
    Hugs,
    Maria/DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! Your feedback is important to me!