Tuesday, November 3, 2020

Card of the Day - Free as a Bird

Hello and welcome back! Today's personal challenge card was created with a stamp set that I purchased last year when it first came out but hadn't used yet.


I knew I wanted to use the Stitched Nested Labels Dies to frame the birds on the branch but I didn't want to cover the whole card front so I cropped out the fourth bird on the right side of the stamp. I really like coloring with the Stampin' Blends - it's so relaxing!



The color combination in the striped DSP provided the perfect opportunity to use some retired ribbon. Three champagne rhinestones in the corner for bling and the card is done!


This card will be going out for November anniversaries. I've only got 4 this month, compared to the 13(!) I had in October! I never realized October was such a popular month for weddings!

Thanks for stopping by, and have a great day!

--Cindi


Supplies used (all Stampin' Up!):
Stamp sets - Free as a Bird, Many Mates (inside sentiment)
Paper - Whisper White Thick Cardstock; Whisper White and Calypso Coral Cardstock, Bird Ballad DSP
Ink/Coloring Tools - Memento Tuxedo Black, Calypso Coral ink; Stampin' Blends: Calypso Coral Dark and Light, Daffodil Delight Dark and Light, Old Olive Dark and Light, Soft Suede Dark and Light
Accessories - Daffodil Delight 1/4" Cotton Ribbon, Champagne Rhinestones
Tools - Big Shot, Stitched Nested Labels Dies, Lovely Labels Pick a Punch, Multipurpose Liquid Glue, Stampin' Dimensionals

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! Your feedback is important to me!