Wednesday, November 4, 2020

Card of the Day - Love You More Than Cookies

Hello and welcome back! I don't know if I should really call this "card of the day" since it's my 4th post today! I've finally had some mojo so I thought I should use it. I've also gone out of order on my alphabetical challenge because I needed to use this set.

This card is a direct CASE from the Annual Catalog. I was surprised yesterday with a porch drop of cookies by a family from my church and wanted to send them a thank you. This set is perfect and I really couldn't improve on the sample in the catty.


The only changes I made were to substitute a retired DSP for a current one, a stamped heart rather than a punched one, and I colored the cookies to better match the yummy ginger cookies we received.


Even with the die cutting and coloring, this card went together pretty quickly.

Thanks for stopping by, and have a great day!

--Cindi


Supplies used (all Stampin' Up!):

Stamp sets - Nothing's Better Than, Heart Happiness

Paper - Real Red and Whisper White Cardstock, Regals 6 x 6 DSP

Ink/Coloring Tools - Memento Tuxedo Black, Petal Pink, Cinnamon Cider; Stampin' Blends: Cinnamon Cider Dark and Light

Tools - Big Shot, Love You More Than Dies, Multipurpose Liquid Glue, Multipurpose Adhesive Sheets, Stampin' Dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! Your feedback is important to me!