Wednesday, October 12, 2022

Chocolate Makes Everything Better!

Hello and welcome back! Here's today's card:

This design was inspired by the challenges at Retro Rubber Challenge and Sketch Saturday.


This stamp set appeared in the 2017-2018 Annual Catalog, but for some reason, it has never seen ink! It's fun to try and fit the "candies" into the "box." I rotated the sketch to fit the candy box because it was bigger than I expected. And for a fun element, I die-cut a heart into the card front so that the box inside shows through. I was trying to figure out how to put that foil heart on the front so that you could open it to see the candy box, but I could never get enough edge to glue on. It's okay - this works too!


 I think my favorite thing is the "*not for actual consumption" stamp!

Thanks for stopping by, and happy stamping!

--Cindi


Supplies used (all Stampin' Up!):

Stamp set - More Than Chocolate

Paper - Basic White Thick Cardstock; Basic White Cardstock; Lovely Lipstick Foil Sheet

Ink - Lovely Lipstick, Early Espresso, Chocolate Chip, Crumb Cake, Powder Pink; Stampin' Write Marker: Early Espresso (for inside sentiment)

Accessories - Powder Pink Finely Woven Ribbon

Tools - Big Shot, Sweet & Sassy Framelits, Multipurpose Liquid Glue, Stampin' Dimensionals, Mini Glue Dots


2 comments:

  1. Love this card, and you are correct, CHOCOLATE does make anything better.
    Beautiful layout and the "Lipstick" color foil accent is truly fantastic.
    Thank you for playing with us at RETRO RUBBER.
    Stay healthy and safe.
    XO
    Maria/DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol, I so love this set, Cindi, so glad to see it out to play! Great job with the coloring for your yummy chocolates, and I love that touch of foil - the perfect touch! Thanks so much for playing at Retro Rubber!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! Your feedback is important to me!