Thursday, October 13, 2022

A Cherry on Top

Hello and welcome back! Here's today's card:

The design was inspired by the challenge at Cupcake Inspirations.


No matter how hard I try, I always want to make something with a cupcake for these challenges! :) Well, no cupcake this time, but I did use a set that has a cake plate. I think I've had this set for at least 10 years.

I'm also entering this card in the challenge at Paper Craft Crew.



There's just basic stamping and layering, with some ribbon and stars added. I didn't even use my Big Shot or a punch on this card! Oh, and the Crystal Effects on the cherry and the Dazzling Details on the cake plate. It's amazing what I can find when I start digging around in my craft studio!


Thanks for stopping by, and happy stamping!

--Cindi


Supplies used (all Stampin' Up!):

Stamp set - A Cherry On Top

Paper - Basic White Thick Cardstock; Basic White and Basic Black Cardstock; 2020-2022 In Color DSP

Ink - Memento Tuxedo Black, Magenta Madness

Accessories - Cute Stars Adhesive-Backed Sequins, Whisper White Polka Dot Tulle Ribbon, Crystal Effects, Dazzling Details

Tools - Multipurpose Liquid Glue, Stampin' Dimensionals



 

3 comments:

  1. A lovely and bright celebratory birthday card! Thanks for sharing it with us at Cupcake Inspirations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is darling!! I LOVE the hot pink background!! The addition of that cute bow is perfect!! Thanks for joining us this week at Cupcake Inspirations Challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yummy, look at the Cherry...great card, love the stamp and the colors work great with our challenge. Have a crafty day!

    Leanne DT Member/CIC
    Cupcake Inspirations Challenge

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! Your feedback is important to me!