Wednesday, October 26, 2022

Paradise Palms Birthday

Hello and welcome back! Here's today's card:

I'm entering this card in the challenge at Tic Tac Toe Challenges (diagonal from bottom left to top right) and the challenge at TGIF Challenges. I wasn't sure what the theme was but one of the other entries called it a silhouette with blended background challenge, so I'm going to run with that!

I originally started to make this card for another challenge where I'll be guest designer, but it just wasn't working out the way I'd hoped. So, I went in a little different direction and came up with this. (Stay tuned for my guest designer card on November 4!)


 Thanks for stopping by, and happy stamping!

--Cindi


Supplies used (all Stampin' Up!):

Stamp sets - Paradise Palms, Oceanfront, High Tide

Paper - Basic White Thick Cardstock; Basic White and Soft Suede Cardstock

Ink - Soft Suede, Sahara Sand, Crumb Cake, Pool Party, Balmy Blue, Misty Moonlight, Daffodil Delight, Old Olive, Memento Tuxedo Black

Accessories - Nature's Twine

Tools - Big Shot, Palms Dies, Layering Circles Dies, Blending Brushes, Multipurpose Liquid Glue, Stampin' Dimensionals 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! Your feedback is important to me!