Tuesday, October 11, 2022

Floating Stripe Fall Leaf Bonus Card

 Hello and welcome back! Yesterday I made a card using the floating stripe technique and was left with the negative space from the die cuts. As promised, here's the card I made with that:

It's basically the same design, with the same die-cut background, just layered on a different color cardstock and with a different die-cut greeting. But for some added bling, I added a die-cut to fill the center opening using Grapefruit Grove Foil Paper from my stash. To add some interest, I ran it through the Hammered Metal embossing folder and attached a white bow.

I love the different colors that appear in this foil paper - it's almost holographic!

Thanks for stopping by, and happy stamping!

--Cindi


Supplies used (all Stampin' Up!):

Stamp set - Amazing Year

Paper - Basic White Thick Cardstock; Basic Black, Crushed Curry, and Pumpkin Pie Cardstock; Grapefruit Grove Foil Paper; Window Sheet; scraps of retired DSP

Ink - Memento Tuxedo Black

Accessories - Whisper White Organza Ribbon

Tools - Big Shot, Leaflets Framelits, Stylish Shapes Dies, Hammered Metal Embossing Folder, Stampin' Dimensionals, Multipurpose Liquid Glue, Mini Glue Dots

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! Your feedback is important to me!