Friday, October 14, 2022

Twinkle Moon Baby

 Hello and welcome back! Here's another card for today:

I rotated the sketch at Try Stampin on Tuesday for this card.


When I learned this morning that a friend had given birth to a little boy overnight, I knew what I'd be doing today - making a card, naturally! This is one of my favorite sets for new baby cards. Everything is colored with Stampin' Blends and I added Wink of Stella to the moon and star - I think you can even see it in the photo!



Welcome to the world, little guy!

Thanks for stopping by, and happy stamping!

--Cindi


Supplies used (all Stampin' Up!):

Stamp sets - Moon Baby, Happy Happenings (inside sentiment)

Paper - Basic White Thick Cardstock; Basic White, Balmy Blue, and Basic Gray Cardstock

Ink - Memento Tuxedo Black, Whisper White Craft, Balmy Blue; Stampin' Blends: Balmy Blue Dark and Light, Crumb Cake Dark and Light, Petal Pink Light, Pineapple Punch Dark and Light, Pink Pirouette Light, Natural Tones (SU700 and SU800)

Accessories - Clear Wink of Stella

Tools - Big Shot, Stitched Rectangles Dies, Lucky Stars Embossing Folder, Sponge Daubers, Multipurpose Liquid Glue, Mini Stampin' Dimensionals

1 comment:

  1. Oh, Cindi, what a super sweet card! Love how you've used those stuffed animals as the three embellishments for our Try Stampin' on Tuesday sketch!! The "stitched" rectangles really add a lot to your card, too! Thank you for sharing your talents and card with us here at TSOT!!! -Donna

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! Your feedback is important to me!