Monday, October 3, 2022

Happy Together

Hello and welcome back! Here's today's card:

This design was inspired by the challenge at Sketch Saturday. I rotated the sketch and the sentiment banner.

I don't know about you, but every time I see this sentiment, I hear that old song by The Turtles in my head!

This "vintage" DSP is one of my favorites - I love the shimmer! I created this as an anniversary card, but it could be just about anything else if you change the sentiment.



 Thanks for stopping by, and happy stamping!

--Cindi


Supplies used (all Stampin' Up!):

Stamp sets - Love What You Do, A Dozen Thoughts

Paper - Petal Pink, Basic White, Basic Black cardstock; Vellum Cardstock; Share What You Love Specialty DSP

Ink - Memento Tuxedo Black, Versamark; Stampin' Blends: Petal Pink Dark and Light

Accessories - Iridescent Rhinestones Basic Jewels, White Embossing Powder

Tools - Big Shot, Layering Ovals Dies, Forever Flourishing Dies, Stylish Shapes Dies, Detailed Trio Punch, Heat Tool, Multipurpose Liquid Glue, Stampin' Dimensionals, Mini Glue Dots

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! Your feedback is important to me!