Thursday, September 8, 2022

Bonus Birthday Card!

 Hello and welcome back! Here's today's card:

This design was inspired by the challenge at Freshly Made Sketches.


The reason I'm calling this a bonus card is that I had this bit of stamped DSP left over from a prior card, along with the cardstock layer underneath. I had stamped that with the old Sunflower stamp but you really can't see it because of the layering, but it does add a bit of texture.

I probably wouldn't have come up with this color combination on my own, but I found it in the Color Coach. I actually like the way it turned out!



Thanks for stopping by, and happy stamping!

--Cindi


Supplies used (all Stampin' Up!):

Stamp sets - Biggest Wish, Sunflower, Special Moments (inside sentiment)

Paper - Gorgeous Grape, Pool Party, Crushed Curry, and Basic White Cardstock; Perfectly Artistic DSP, Simply Marbelous DSP

Ink - Crushed Curry, Gorgeous Grape

Accessories - Gorgeous Grape Sheer Ribbon, Iridescent Rhinestones Basic Jewels

Tools - Big Shot, Stitched Rectangles Dies, Pierced Blooms Dies, Multipurpose Liquid Glue, Mini Stampin' Dimensionals

3 comments:

  1. What a great card! Love those pretty flowers and the colour combination! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the way you presented the sentiment! Thanks for playing along with us at FMS this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the beautiful bursts of color on your card! SO pretty! Glad you shared this at FMS!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! Your feedback is important to me!