Monday, September 12, 2022

Post #400 - All Squared Away

 Hello and welcome back! I can't believe this is my 400th post! I haven't always been consistent over these last eight years, but averaging 50 posts a year? I'll take that! Thanks to all of you who have followed me and offered appreciation for my work. Anyhoo, here's today's card:

The colors are from this week's challenge at CAS Colours & Sketches.


I stamped the backgrounds and die-cut them with Layering Squares before adding the flowered squares on top. A little bling with Opal Rounds and a sentiment - done!


Thanks for stopping by, and happy stamping!

--Cindi


Supplies used (all Stampin' Up!):

Stamp set - All Squared Away

Paper - Basic White Thick Cardstock; Basic White and Smoky Slate cardstock

Ink - Gorgeous Grape, Mango Melody, Polished Pink

Accessories - Opal Rounds

Tools - Big Shot, Floral Squares Dies, Layering Squares Framelits, Multipurpose Liquid Glue

2 comments:

  1. Lovely! I love the fun square "windows" and the whimsical patterns on the background! Thank you for joining us this week at CC&S!

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of my favourite die sets Cindi - love the bright dsp amongst all that white - gorgeous! Thanks for playing along over at CAS Colours and Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! Your feedback is important to me!