Tuesday, September 6, 2022

Marquee Messages

 Hello and welcome back! Here's today's card:


I needed a masculine card for the challenge at Just Add Ink this week.


I also needed a couple of cards for my "catch-up" plan, since I fell off the card wagon several months ago. Here's the other card, slightly different because I forgot which colors I wanted to stamp with!


Some folks might think that bling is not masculine, but these cards are for belated wishes for milestone birthdays, so bling is required! The metallic ribbon helps too!


Thanks for stopping by, and happy stamping!

--Cindi


Supplies used (all Stampin' Up!):

Stamp set - Marquee Messages

Paper - Basic White, Balmy Blue, and Misty Moonlight cardstock; Silver & Gold 6 x 6 Specialty Paper

Ink - Memento Tuxedo Black, Balmy Blue, Misty Moonlight; Stampin' Blends: Balmy Blue Dark and Light, Misty Moonlight Light, Parakeet Party Dark and Light

Accessories - Basic Rhinestones Jewels, Parakeet Party Metallic Woven Ribbon

Tools - Stamparatus, Paper Snips, Multipurpose Liquid Glue, Stampin' Dimensionals, Mini Stampin' Dimensionals

1 comment:

  1. This is one of my fave sets for any gender Cindi and the colours you've used make a perfectly masculine card...Love it! Thanks for joining in at Just Add Ink.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! Your feedback is important to me!