Monday, September 5, 2022

Language of Love Anniversary

Hello and welcome back! After yesterday, I thought I'd have an easy day. There's only one challenge, but I made 10 cards! Here's the one for the challenge:


 And here's the whole bunch!


This week's challenge at TGIFC is an In Color challenge, so I decided to take advantage of it!
I love this year's colors, so finding something to showcase all of them was fun. I get a little obsessive when creating, so everything had to be in a certain order and all coordinated.








I've got a bunch of anniversaries (and belated anniversaries, as part of my catch-up plan) to mail this week, so these cards will be perfect!

Thanks for stopping by, and happy stamping!

--Cindi


Supplies used (all Stampin' Up!):

Stamp sets - Language of Love, A Dozen Thoughts, Always in My Heart (inside sentiment)

Paper - Basic White Thick Cardstock; Parakeet Party, Tahitian Tide, Orchid Oasis, Starry Sky, Sweet Sorbet, and Basic White cardstock

Ink - Parakeet Party, Tahitian Tide, Orchid Oasis, Starry Sky, Sweet Sorbet

Accessories - 2022-2024 In Color Baker's Twine

Tools - Big Shot, Banners Framelits, Falling Petals Embossing Folder, Washi Label Punch, Petite Pennants Punch, Multipurpose Liquid Glue, Mini Stampin' Dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! Your feedback is important to me!