Monday, September 26, 2022

Perfect Pomegranate

 Hello and welcome back! Here's today's card:

This design was inspired by the color challenge at CAS Colours & Sketches and the sketch challenge at Sunday Stamps.



You may remember from my previous post that I had created a card using the colors above but it wasn't really a CAS card. So here's the CAS card I promised!



Thanks for stopping by, and happy stamping!

--Cindi


Supplies used (all Stampin' Up!):

Stamp sets - Perfect Pomegranate, Framed Occasions

Paper - Very Vanilla Thick Cardstock; Very Vanilla and Calypso Coral Cardstock

Ink - Mossy Meadow, Merry Merlot, Calypso Coral

Tools - Big Shot, Tasteful Textile 3D Embossing Folder, Deckled Rectangles Dies, Stitched Rectangles Dies, Paper Snips, Multipurpose Liquid Glue, Stampin' Dimensionals

5 comments:

  1. Cindi these colours were perfect to showcase your pomegranates and I love the deckle edge detail of your panels too. Thanks for playing with us over at CAS Colours & Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great combination of a sketch and the colours! Thanks for playing along with us at CAS Colours & Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! That's so beautiful, those stamped pomegranates are amazing!! Thank you for joining us this week at CC&S!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So fun, Cindi, I love that off-the-edge stamping! I didn't have enough time to play with this set too much, so happy to keep seeing inspiration! Thanks so much for playing at Sunday Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Deckle scissors....I kinda forgot about mine and how much I like that look!! Thanks for the inspiration, I am gonna have to dig mine out!! I'm so glad you played along with our sketch challenge over at Sunday Stamps...you rocked it with this beautiful card!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! Your feedback is important to me!