Thursday, September 15, 2022

Cupcake Celebration

 Hello and welcome back! Here's today's card:

The design was inspired by the challenges at CAS Colours & Sketches, Cupcake Inspirations, and Double Trouble.



When I saw the photo from Cupcake Inspirations, my only thought was a cupcake card! I followed the recipe from Double Trouble - at least 3 colors, 2 embellishments, and 1 stamped image. Now I'm hungry for a chocolate cupcake!



Thanks for stopping by, and happy stamping!

--Cindi


Supplies used (all Stampin' Up!):

Stamp sets - Hello Cupcake, Itty Bitty Birthdays

Paper - Basic White Thick Cardstock; Daffodil Delight and Basic White Cardstock; Sweet Symmetry DSP

Ink - Chocolate Chip, Daffodil Delight, Just Jade

Accessories - Early Espresso Baker's Twine, Early Espresso Seam Binding Ribbon, 2020-2022 In Color Enamel Dots

Tools - Big Shot, Tailor Made Tags Dies, Multipurpose Liquid Glue, Stampin' Dimensionals

10 comments:

  1. What a great card to represent all three challenges! I especially love the way you used the colors together. Thanks for joining us at Double Trouble!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely card using our colors this week and I love the textures you've used also to bring out that scrumptious cupcake. Thanks for sharing with us at Cupcake Inspirations.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yum! and great card, I like the cupcake! Thanks for playing our color combo challenge at Cupcake Inspirations Challenge.

    Leanne DT Member/CIC

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute with the cupcake on the tag - makes me hungry as well! Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Chocolate cupcake? My favourite and yours definitely looks good enough to eat Cindi! Thanks for playing along with us over at CAS Colours and Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a festive card!! I LOVE the chocolate cupcake. Thanks for playing with us this week at Cupcake Inspirations Challenge!!!

    Nora
    CIC DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the layout of your card and how you used the tag for your sweet cupcake and using the colors of Cupcake Inspiration. Thanks for sharing your enhanced Sweet Recipe 3-2-1 with us at Double Trouble.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cindy, I know you've been playing along at CC&S for quite some time now, and I have to say that this is one of my favorite cards you've made for our challenges! The cupcake looks scrumptious, and you've done a great job keeping your card CAS. Thanks for sharing your artwork with us!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a wonderful cupcake!!! Thanks for playing along with us at CAS Colours & Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So sweet!!! I love your color choices, that cupcake looks delicious! Thank you so much for joining us this week at CC&S!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! Your feedback is important to me!