Saturday, September 17, 2022

Detailed Floral Anniversary

 Hello and welcome back! Here's today's card:

I needed a 40th anniversary card for a relative and CASEd this design from a friend. After I started I making it, I thought I could alter it a bit to fit one of this week's challenges, but no matter what I tried, I just couldn't make it work. So here it is on my blog, where probably no one will see it because it's not in a challenge! (I'll add it to Pinterest though, so maybe it will get some traction there!)

The retired Lovely Lipstick Foil is my go-to for 40th (ruby) anniversary cards.



I didn't have any Lovely Lipstick ribbon, but I think this silver-edged white ribbon is a nice complement to the foil paper. And I love these Iridescent Pearls!

Thanks for stopping by, and happy stamping!

--Cindi


Supplies used (all Stampin' Up!):

Stamp set - Floral Phrases (inside sentiment and envelope)

Paper - Thick Basic White, Basic White, Lovely Lipstick Foil

Ink - Lovely Lipstick

Accessories - White/Silver Metallic Edge Ribbon, Iridescent Pearls Basic Jewels

Tools - Big Shot, Detailed Floral Thinlits, Layering Circles Framelits, Timeless Type Alphabet Junior Sizzlits, Multipurpose Liquid Glue, Mini Stampin' Dimensionals


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! Your feedback is important to me!