Sunday, September 4, 2022

Butterfly On My Mind

 Hello and welcome back! Here is my THIRD card for today!

This card was inspired by the double challenge at CAS Colours & Sketches.


I didn't have Blue Bayou or Purely Pomegranate in my stash so I consulted an RGB chart for Stampin' Up colors to see what would be close. According to my information, the closest substitutions for me were Misty Moonlight and Rose Red. I had some old Rose Red patterned DSP to use for the background, which I adhered to a layer of Misty Moonlight cardstock. The butterfly is Misty Moonlight stamped off once because it was too dark full strength. The sprigs are cut from Wild Wasabi cardstock and the ribbons came from my stash.



I added a bit of Wink of Stella and a few Iridescent Rhinestones for some shimmer.

Thanks for stopping by, and happy stamping!

--Cindi


Supplies used (all Stampin' Up!):

Stamp sets - Butterfly Gala, Sending Thoughts (inside sentiment)

Paper - Basic White Thick Cardstock; Misty Moonlight, Basic White, Wild Wasabi cardstock; Rose Red Patterns DSP

Ink - Memento Tuxedo Black, Misty Moonlight

Accessories - Rose Red Grosgrain Ribbon, Misty Moonlight In Color Ribbon, Iridescent Rhinestones

Tools - Butterfly Duet Punch, Sprig Punch, Multipurpose Liquid Glue, Mini Stampin' Dimensionals, Mini Glue Dots

3 comments:

  1. Very sweet card - I love this stamp set. Thank for joining us for this challenge at CC&S

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely use of the colours and sketch. Remember to leave more unaltered (white) space on your card when playing along with CAS challenges. Thanks for playing along with us at CAS Colours & Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet card! Thank you for joining us this week at CC&S!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! Your feedback is important to me!