Tuesday, December 14, 2021

Candy Cane Gifts of Christmas

Hello and welcome back! Here we go with another Christmas card!

This card was inspired by the color challenge this week at The Paper Players.


I was thinking that I needed more cards with Very Vanilla because I'm afraid I may run out of Basic White envelopes! I love this Candy Cane background stamp - it makes a statement without much effort.



 Thanks for stopping by, and happy stamping!

--Cindi


Supplies used (all Stampin' Up!):

Stamp sets - Candy Canes, Inspired Thoughts, Candy Cane Christmas (on envelope)

Paper - Shaded Spruce, Very Vanilla Cardstock; Very Vanilla Thick Cardstock; Gold Foil Sheets

Ink - Merry Merlot, Shaded Spruce

Accessories - Gold Bakers Twine, Gilded Gems

Tools - Big Shot, Stitched Nested Labels Dies, Multipurpose Liquid Glue, Mini Stampin' Dimensionals

4 comments:

  1. What a simple but fabulous card! I just love that background stamp, it makes your card so "happy"! The gold and green sentiment is perfect for it! Thanks for playing with the Players this week and using my color challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the gold layers and what a fabulous use of that candy cane background. Fabulous card. So glad you shared it with us at the Paper Players this week
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the candy canes and sentiment! Thanks for joining us at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fun and festive card Cindi! The gold adds such a fab finishing touch. Thanks so much for joining us this week over at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! Your feedback is important to me!