Saturday, December 11, 2021

Let It Snow

 Hello and welcome back! Here's another Christmas card.

Back in the day, our Annual Catalog used to be called an Idea Book. I don't know why we stopped calling it that, because it is still full of great ideas! You can copy a sample exactly or modify it to make it your own. This card is a CASE from page 23 of the July-December Mini Catalog. I have kept the bones but made a couple of adjustments. This is a standard A2 sized card and I've kept the DSP layer at a standard 4 x 5-1/4 inches. One of the layers on the ornament is vellum instead of silver foil, and I've changed the ribbon to a retired favorite from my stash. 


Thanks for stopping by, and happy stamping!

--Cindi


Supplies used (all Stampin' Up!):

Stamp set - Encircled in Warmth

Paper - Smoky Slate and Basic White Cardstock; Vellum Cardstock; Silver Foil Sheets; Peaceful Place Specialty DSP

Ink - Misty Moonlight

Accessories - Seaside Spray Metallic Ribbon

Tools - Big Shot, Encircled in Beauty Dies, Multipurpose Liquid Glue, Stampin' Dimensionals, Mini Glue Dots

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! Your feedback is important to me!