Sunday, December 12, 2021

November 2021 Paper Pumpkin Alternatives

 Hello and welcome back! I've been so focused on Christmas cards that I've gotten behind on birthday cards again. I found some great Paper Pumpkin alternatives on Facebook, so I made one for Christmas and one for belated winter birthdays.

I CASEd this card from Vy Tran. Her ideas are so creative! I haven't made a pop-up card in a long time!

I got the idea for this belated birthday card from a couple of demonstrators. Tracy Elsom suggested outlining the snowman with a black pen to give him some definition. And Laura's Craft Closet had a card using the cute little wobbles to make a bobblehead snowman! 

I used a mask with some Shimmery White Embossing Paste to create the snowflake background. Because he's so big, I had to trim the snowman a bit to fit the card front.


Thanks for stopping by, and happy stamping!

--Cindi


Supplies used (all Stampin' Up! unless otherwise indicated):

Stamp set - from November 2021 Paper Pumpkin kit Gifts Galore

Paper - die cut elements from kit; Basic White Thick Cardstock; Pool Party and Poppy Parade cardstock

Ink - Memento Tuxedo Black, Poppy Parade, Pool Party; Stampin' Write Markers: Basic Black, Poppy Parade

Accessories - Shimmery White Embossing Paste, Clear Wink of Stella, Recollections Mini Craft Springs (from Michaels)

Tools - Big Shot, Stitched Shapes Dies, Adorning Designs Decorative Masks, Palette Knives, Multipurpose Liquid Glue, Tear & Tape, Stampin' Dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! Your feedback is important to me!