Wednesday, December 8, 2021

Santa Paws

Hello and welcome back! I've got a Christmas card today.

The theme at As You See It this week is Pets, so for this challenge I pulled out this set from a couple of years ago. 


Except for the cardstock and Stampin' Blends, I used all retired products for this card. I've got so much in my stash I don't think I could ever use it all!



 Thanks for stopping by, and happy stamping!

--Cindi


Supplies used (all Stampin' Up!):

Stamp set - Santa Paws

Paper - Real Red, Garden Green, Basic White Cardstock; Brights Patterns DSP; Merry Music Specialty DSP

Ink/Coloring Tools - Memento Tuxedo Black; Stampin' Blends: Real Red Light and Dark, Smoky Slate Light, Call Me Clover Light, Gray Granite Light, Basic Black Light, Soft Suede Light, Flirty Flamingo Dark, Petal Pink Dark, Misty Moonlight Light, Crumb Cake Light

Accessories - Real Red/Garden Green 1/8" Striped Ribbon Combo

Tools - Multipurpose Liquid Glue, Stampin' Dimensionals, Mini Stampin' Dimensionals

5 comments:

  1. Cindi, I love these caroling kitties! I'm such a sucker for period dress, lol. Such a fun and festive design, too - brava! Thanks so much for playing at AYSI!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cindi, what a cute take on this challenge! Cat Carolers! And the background papers are perfect! Love your red and green crossed ribbon under the sentiment, too! Thanks for playing our theme challenge at As You See It Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is sooooo cute...love the image and that background paper is adorable! And the SENTIMENT...purrrfect! Thanks for sharing this at As You See It!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great card! I think the background paper is a perfect choice and the coloured bands of ribbon add a really festive note. Thanks so much for joining in with us at As You See It Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I simply enjoy this card! I love the image and the sentiment!! A purrfectly put together card! (I couldn't resist the pun!) Thanks for joining us at As You See It!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! Your feedback is important to me!