Thursday, December 30, 2021

Eden's Garden Sympathy

Hello and welcome back! Today's card is for my son's friend whose grandmother passed away this week.

Once Christmas was over I finally got around to unboxing an order I had placed in November. It included the Eden's Garden suite of products, and I thought these would be perfect for a sympathy card.



 I still have lots of die-cut pieces from the Forever Gold Specialty DSP so I added one of those to the card front. Since there are gold accents in the Ever Eden DSP, this coordinates beautifully.

Thanks for stopping by, and happy stamping!

--Cindi


Supplies used (all Stampin' Up!):

Stamp sets - Delicate Dahlias, Heal Your Heart (inside sentiment), Eden's Garden (envelope)

Paper - Soft Succulent, Evening Evergreen, Basic White Cardstock; Ever Eden Specialty DSP; Forever Gold Specialty DSP

Ink - Evening Evergreen, Soft Succulent

Accessories - Soft Succulent Open Weave Ribbon, Gilded Gems

Tools - Big Shot, Stitched Shapes Dies, Eden Dies, Multipurpose Liquid Glue, Stampin' Dimensionals, Mini Glue Dots

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! Your feedback is important to me!