Friday, December 10, 2021

Painted Christmas to Remember

 Hello and welcome back! I'm finally getting started on my Christmas cards so here's one for you today.

I used the challenges at Sunday Stamps and SUO Challenges for inspiration today.


Once again, this is a pretty simple card. I used one of the Wintry 3D embossing folders on the vellum die cut for a little added texture. This is one of my favorite techniques!



Thanks for stopping by, and happy stamping!

--Cindi


Supplies used (all Stampin' Up!):

Stamp sets - Christmas to Remember, Christmas Season

Paper - Evening Evergreen, Basic White cardstock; Vellum Cardstock; Kraft Paper Pack; Painted Christmas DSP

Ink - Evening Evergreen, Real Red

Accessories - Real Red Sheer Ribbon, Wonderful Gems

Tools - Big Shot, Seasonal Labels Dies, Wintry 3D embossing folder, Multipurpose Liquid Glue, Mini Glue Dots, Stampin' Dimensionals

4 comments:

  1. So gorgeous, Cindi, and what a great way to incorporate the vellum - I love that embossing! I love this paper pack so much, lol. Thanks so much for playing at SUO!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooo I really love the embossed vellum element on your card it enables the background paper to be seen still very clever. Really love the red ribbon adds a lovely pop of colour such a pretty card. Thanks for taking part in the SUOchallenge hope to see you next time x Natalie Arnold

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how you embossed the vellum layer--it adds interest but still lets that gorgeous DSP peek through. Thanks for playing along with us at SUO Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous Christmas card. The embossed vellum is stunning and adds just the right touch of elegance to your card.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! Your feedback is important to me!