Wednesday, December 15, 2021

Christmas Greetings

Hello and welcome back! This card is another CASEd from the July-December Mini Catalog.

My sister recently adopted two Welsh Corgis, so I was excited to see this DSP! I've also got a couple of friends with Golden Retrievers, so they'll be getting the cards with those puppers on them.

The only changes I made from the catalog sample are the placement of the sentiment strip and the type of ribbon. I don't have the striped grosgrain so I substituted some retired ruffled ribbon in the same color.





 Thanks for stopping by, and happy stamping!

--Cindi


Supplies used (all Stampin' Up!):

Stamp set - Sweet Little Stockings

Paper - Pool Party and Cherry Cobbler Cardstock, Sweet Stockings DSP

Ink - Versamark, Cherry Cobbler

Accessories - Pool Party Ruffled Ribbon, Gold Embossing Powder

Tools - Heat Tool, Multipurpose Liquid Glue, Mini Stampin' Dimensionals, Mini Glue Dots

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! Your feedback is important to me!